December 26, 2013

Love thy Lace

These are the last few pictures left to be posted from my India trip. It was another beautiful evening when I attended a wedding with my family in New Delhi. Not only I miss the food, I miss all the fun I had there.
Anyhow, this is what I wore to the wedding. It’s a black shift dress which I paired with black leggings, I don’t know why but I was in a mood of going with a monochromatic look that evening. And then I jazzed the outfit up by adding the chunky neckpiece which my mom-in-law gifted (just so you know, she has a wonderful taste in jewelry).
On a different topic, I have a big news to share with you all, which I am saving for the next post! Stay tuned for it..

Hope you are enjoying the holiday season and eating fresh and delicious food.. Don’t forget to stay fit and healthy!
Happy Holidays..



Cheers!
Ritika

Dress: Macy's (another similar) | Leggings: Loft | Necklace: Borrowed from MIL | Watch: Michael Kors | Bag: Gifted | Shoes: Payless
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...