December 31, 2013

Dreaming in Color

My New Year is going just as I planned it - which is packing..!! So this is the big change happening in my life (which I told you about before) – We are moving to Washington D.C. in a few days! Yes, we are.. and I am excited as hell!

So the year of 2014 is bringing us a lot of new-ness in our lives – new city, new people, new home, new life! I can’t thank you all enough for all the support you have given me so far..

I look forward to a lot more blog posts in the coming year, and living in D.C. and taking a generous feel of the east coast and woah.. I have a long list.. I am too excited for my own self!

May your new year be as adventurous and happy than ever.. May all you get you wish for..

Ending the year with a few pictures clicked while enjoying the Arizona sun.. See you all in 2014!

 P.S. All, meet my lovely sister-in-law who is enjoying packing with us right now, just as much I am ;)



Cheers to the new year..
Take care and enjoy!

Best,
Ritika

Sweatshirt: Sheinside | Jeans: Lucky Brand | Scarf: Tommy Hilfiger | Sunglasses: Forever 21 | Coat: Guess | Bag: Wilsons Leather
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...