I was out and about for some furniture shopping when I wore this fall outfit. Though Phoenix is enjoying some rains now, but definitely not fall. Even then, who is going to stop me from wearing the colors I like??
Enjoy the pictures, and the weather!
P.S. I love the bib kind of sequined pattern on this blouse. That's my favorite part, however, this blouse happens to be quite old now!
Cheers
Ritika
Blouse: Pantaloons
Shorts: Promod
Sandals: Stilettos
Bag: Wilsons Leather
Sunglasses: A. J. Morgan
Watch: Titan
Bangles: Janpath, New Delhi
Really like the neck of the blouse!!
ReplyDeleteNO sign of fall here too.. No rain even...
Love
Mehak
Www.thedoublemlife.blogspot.com
Same here hun :(
DeleteLove burgundy! You look simply great.
ReplyDeleteCheck out my blog :)
Oh thanks! Would sure check your blog!
DeleteBurgundi is one of my fave colors!!! I love that top!
ReplyDeleteDon't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Bloglovin'
Facebook
Mine too! Thanks :)
Deleteyeah, its going to take some time to get the winter/fall chill in phoenix. love the top, i had seen it on a frnd n was wondering if it was from the US (now I knw :))
ReplyDeletethe glasses r fab too!
~ashy
http://thezingofmylife.blogspot.com
Yeah you know it!
Delete