Flea market days are fun! So it was a Saturday yesterday. And I went to Connaught Place (in New Delhi) for some street shopping. And I got some nice hoop earrings, which I can't wait more to wear soon.
My dress acted like a boon yesterday, as it was super light and super comfortable. I picked it up from Macy's last year when it was on sale. I did not feel the heat at all (okay, it was super-hot, but bearable to me - thanks to my dress)!
Then, I thought why not put a cherry on top! A Fedora it is! Did I tell you how much I love Fedora's. I love love love them. It glams up any outfit instantly.
And the print on my dress is busy, very busy. I like it. Nice colors and print. As it was not a tight dress, I ate so much of street food last night, but can you make that out from my dress! Nope! That's the point of wearing such a flowy dress. Eat as much as you want and the swollen tummy does not show up! <grin>
So, my dear lovelies, what do you think of my dress. Drop those lovely comments below. Follow me on Bloglovin and Facebook (I definitely, exchange the love). Try it!
P.S. I also had ice-cream in the end. Just thought of putting it across! Have fun people :)
Cheers
Ritika
Dress: Macy's
Golden gladiators: Metro Shoes
Black clutch: Gifted
Fedora: Burlington Coat Factory
Watch: Titan
Sunnies: Ray Ban aviators
Black and Gold cuff: Street, vendor, New Delhi


No comments:
Post a Comment